Sunday, August 1, 2010

What can i do inorder to repair my hand`s skin and nails?

I don't know what it is called, and I'm sure they sell it in other places than walmart...... Okay, in the isle where you buy like calgon products, and bath beads and loofahs and stuff, there is a tan bottle of lotion that has pictures of sunflowers on it (not in the lotion isle) That is the BEST lotion ever for your skin and nail care. My hands get irritated VERY easily so I have to be careful what to use. Even the dye-free, purfume-free ';oh so good for you, ultra healing'; and junk hurts soooooooo bad. That one and Jergens cherry almond are the only ones I've found that are ok (believe that, Jergens has dyes and purfumes, so does the other one) but It's pretty cheap with the added bonus of smelling really pretty.What can i do inorder to repair my hand`s skin and nails?
Depends on whats wrong with them. Check out Avon's silicon glove, it's the best.What can i do inorder to repair my hand`s skin and nails?
Try getting an overlay on your real nails.
buy lotion that's specialy for hands and skin, and take vitamins for stronger nails...for example olay vitamins.
do manicure if u want home remedy there r many like massage with warm oliveoil,keep ur fingers in warm olive oil for healthy nails,apply glycerine,if u want 2 go for cosmetics thr r many moisturisers

No comments:

Post a Comment