Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do some men the first thing they look at on a women is hair, feet, hands-nails whats up with that?

My thought is that they check those things to see if the girl takes care of herself.Why do some men the first thing they look at on a women is hair, feet, hands-nails whats up with that?
they want to see if ur married thats my guessWhy do some men the first thing they look at on a women is hair, feet, hands-nails whats up with that?
First thing I check out are her legs!
I look at feet to see if she might be wearing pantyhose and if her look good for me suck on her toes during sex.
They see whether u are well groomed I guess
i would guess those guys are gay. most straight guys look at the boobs, butt, and legs first. (at least when you don't know they're checkin you out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment