Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to keep nice nails when I work with my hands?

I'm a makeup artist, I have grease paint, brush cleaner, 99% alcohol, and all sorts of other muck on my hands all the time, i also have to wash them constantly. I've been a nail biter most of my life and only recently have I started to care for my nails, and I find they're always either dingy or incredibly dry. I can't avoid the mess because it's my job and I love what I do, and I do moisturize my hands regularly, any ideas?How to keep nice nails when I work with my hands?
Well you could use plastic gloves, but doing that would probaly screw up the ppls faces when you rub in the makeup. Your hands will get dirty! but to keep your nails clean and aviod chipping nail polish you put clear nail polish over your nails, lotion would be great cuz ur hands always get washed. but make sure you but the lotion on like 20 min before you start work.. but if you want your nails to be longer get that nailpolish with like green tea in it, or to save money, try making green tea and pouring some of it into a nail polsih bottle with clear nail polish....

No comments:

Post a Comment