Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have all over my hands and nails black hair dye and I have a certain meeting in two days. help . desperate?

I need an advice for removing this from my hands as soon as possible


help me pleaseI have all over my hands and nails black hair dye and I have a certain meeting in two days. help . desperate?
Hi!





You can set your hands in a bowl of nail polish remover! It really works, especially for me! I have dyed my hair in brown dye, and it went all over my hands and i had to be at a meeting so i tried nail polish remover.





Hope this helped. If you have any questions please email me at:





aimprincess98@gmail.comI have all over my hands and nails black hair dye and I have a certain meeting in two days. help . desperate?
Lemon juice works for me also or salt scrubbing, you can call a salon and ask what they recommend you do
You should have worn gloves..I don't think there is any way to cover it up or to take it off, other than over time it will eventually come off
lemon juice works for me.
have you tried alchol??? i had die on my hands and i rubbed alchol on them and it came off.
You should try nail polish remover. No joke! It actually works.

No comments:

Post a Comment