Sunday, August 1, 2010

I have a 4 ft hand painted fan to hang, but I don't want to put nails thru the fan. Ideas??

I have one of those, Roxy, and the fabric doesn't go all the way down to the pin. I have hung it by putting pins behind the 'limbs', not touching the fabric, and it's been there for several years. (and yes, it needs dusting). I've just uploaded a photo of it on my 369掳 blog. go look.





http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-4EACfjQ7a鈥?/a>I have a 4 ft hand painted fan to hang, but I don't want to put nails thru the fan. Ideas??
You can always tie it to some ceiling hooks with strings, which you can tie to the fan anywhere you can find a good spot.I have a 4 ft hand painted fan to hang, but I don't want to put nails thru the fan. Ideas??
You could try museum wax/putty. It hold things in place for when people have cats, and, of course, its used by those in earthquake prone areas and by museums.
Maybe there is a way to thread a sturdy string or wire through it and then hang the wire on a nail, or use velcro strips attached to the fan and wall and velcro it if it's light enough.
  • matte lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment