Tuesday, August 24, 2010

True or False Girls: Having nail polish on makes you want to do more things with your hands (writing, etc)?

its for a studyTrue or False Girls: Having nail polish on makes you want to do more things with your hands (writing, etc)?
sooooo trueTrue or False Girls: Having nail polish on makes you want to do more things with your hands (writing, etc)?
Yes, I believe it does. Myself, I use OPI Matte Nail Envy, and do the whole gamit of cuticle oil, filing and shaping the nails and topping them off with the Nail Envy.





I have noticed whenever I give compliments to women who love to paint their nails they respond back thank you for noticing them and they show them off.
I don't really show them off so much as stare at them. I'll be doing something and then notice my pretty nails and admire them. I love wearing nail polish! It's not that im all that girly, but I really enjoy having my nails cool and shiny and metallic.
For me YES! I always do my nails and i luvvv showing them off. When i dont do them, i dont really like it cause my nails look like crap without the polish lol. Hope I Helped!!! C= %26lt;3
true! typing especially!
I don't, personally. I very occasionally put a ring on my finger but it never compels me to use them more than usual. I just look at them a bit more.
True. Also rings.
false. wearing nail polish doesnt change my behaviour.
yes. whenever you open books or do anything you would like to glance you own nails and you feel great. or showing your nails ...
Not for me. I love wearing nailpolish, but it doesn't make me want to write and do other things with my hands more.
True :) So True
nothing like that...unless you have a really favourite colour in it...anyway you forget about it soon..
im not sure i havent really noticed..but its probably true now that i think of it.
true; but it's more of a mental thing.
True! When my nails look good (currently wearing a glossy bright red) I definately show my hands more. Hope this helps!
true!! just so everyone can see how pretty they look!
i dont think so....
yes yes yes!!!!i keep lookin at them lyk crazy!
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment