Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have very short nails but I want to make my hands look nicer How are tips?

I can never grow my nails so I was wondering if they have just a small tip not like the dragon lady nails.I have very short nails but I want to make my hands look nicer How are tips?
Heck yeah they can do that you can get tips very short or just have them do an acrylic coat over your real nails it will keep your nails from breaking so they will grow. Just keep it up like about every 3 weeks or depending on when you think they need to be touched up and you will have pretty real looking nails!I have very short nails but I want to make my hands look nicer How are tips?
they look cute when you have them on and all. but maintenance is a pain and costs money of course. then when you take them off your nails are all ridgid and thin. when i took my tips off in may my nails were really weak.. now theyre still a bit ridgid.. it wasnt worth the money. try buying nail strengthener and growing your nails .. it takes patience but its possible. my friend had really stubby nails like little kid but she was able to grow hers now theyre really long and strong
I WOULD SAY GET A LITTLE ACRYLIC ON YOUR NAILS AND THEN GET EITH A FRENCH OR AMERICAN MANICURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment