Sunday, August 1, 2010

How can I paint my nails if im right handed?

Its like I can use my right hand to paint my left nails, but cant use my left hand to paint my right nails! arg!How can I paint my nails if im right handed?
VERY CAREFULLY!! That is a dilemma; had that prob for years. But finally resolved myself to the fact that the left hand is gonna be a bit messy. Take a Q-tip dip in remover and clean up the overage around cuticles etc.Practice makes.....not perfect but better.How can I paint my nails if im right handed?
i'm right handed too and i just paint my right hand and fix it up later. more work, but that;'s how i operate
i find that really hard aswell practise using a clear nail varnish so you can get neater at doing your right hand
It's not impossible. When your painting your right hand, just go slower and be more careful. Also, if you do happen to go outside the surface of the nail when painting, you remove the nail polish using nail polish remover.
Move your right hand, instead of the brush with your left. I'm right handed, and I usually mess up my right hand. But since I've been moving my hand instead of the brush, there havent' been as many runoffs!





She's asking for advice, not for people to be complete dickwads!! Learn some manners! Better yet, learn what the word manner means, then try to learn some!!
you just have to practice a lot! trust me you get a lot better after a few times.
ask a friend to do it 4 ya.
It just takes practice. Always paint your right hand nails with your left hand first though as it's more difficult when your nails are wet.
everyone has trouble with that to start with...just practice, practice, practice...or do your nails along with another friend and help each other out.
go to a manicurist
I''m right handed also but i've learned to do it. Alternaatively, you and a friend can get together and polish each others.
there is something called mental skills
You just have to grow accustomed to painting your right hand nails. There is no simple solution. You could always ask someone else to help you out, but that might not be the best solution.
Well, I couldn't either, but it just takes practise. Start by trying to go more slowly and straight. It works for me when I go slow.
get someone else to paint your nails, Arrrgh
practice with your left hand on your toes and your right hand. practice, practice, practice.
i used to have the same problem. but like everyone here is saying is just practice. what i find to be easy for me is to go very slowly and first draw a line down the center of my nail and then very slowly fill up the right side and the left. then do the top coat. and if you get paint on edges just use a qtip with nailpolish remover to take it off. hope i helped!
a pro or a friend i gues!!??





same problem...you know what they say about practice makes perfect
practice makes perfect
omg! dude, it just takes practice. i used 2 have the same problem, but now sometimes my right hand will look better after i finish!! start off practicing w/ that cheap peel-off nail polish. that way, if u mess up, just peel it off. then, once u think u have gotten a bit more skilled at it, u can use real nail polish. hope this helps u!!!
Pracitice is the best way- I'm left handed, so I paint the nails on my right hand, but I have my boyfriend paint my left hand (he's really pretty decent at it too). If I'm in a fix, I can do my left hand with the right, but I keep a bottle of nailpolish remover handy for the inevitable mistakes.
Bang on.
have someone else do them


or go get them done... duh! its not like you could use your toes

No comments:

Post a Comment