Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why would a doctor have very neat, clean hands with short short fingernails, except for his one pinkie nail?

It's kind of weird, and I couldn't stop staring at it. It is very long. I wanted to ask him why, but I chickened out.Why would a doctor have very neat, clean hands with short short fingernails, except for his one pinkie nail?
Oh my. I think you know why. I'd be finding another Doctor.Why would a doctor have very neat, clean hands with short short fingernails, except for his one pinkie nail?
may be he uses it to pick his nose with .my dad when he was a live did the same thing kept his pinkie long to use to pick hs nose . sounds nasty i know but may this is what your doctor use,s it for
for cocaine jk / Mexicans at work does that too leave on pinkie nail long
so he can pick his boogers
he's saving it for lunch ...
Is he from the Middle East? The reason why I ask that is because I happen to be in Egypt right now and it is extremely common to see men with one long, and I do mean loooong pinkie nail. I asked my father, who is Arab, about it, because I remember he always had one when I was a kid. He said they keep one nail long so they can scratch. I think that might have been a really nice way of saying scratching their ears and inside their noses, as well as other itchy areas.





Just a thought.





And as long as his hands are really clean, I wouldn't worry about it. After all, my GYN has fairly long fingernails. Granted, she's a woman, but still, she keeps her hands really clean.





The other possibility is that he's a coke fiend. Back in the 80s, when I graduated from high school and went to college, you could always tell who did coke on a regular basis because they had a long pinkie nail somewhere (somewhere being limited to either the left or the right hand). I kind of doubt he's a coke fiend, as docs can get ahold of better quality drugs than street drugs, so my vote goes to handy scratcher of parts that need to be scratched.





And as I said, as long as he's keeping his hands clean, it shouldn't be a big deal.





Salaam!
Well maybe he uses it for a screwdriver, thats what my grandfather did. He said he kept that one long for that reason...
Maybe he likes his pinkie. A lot. Or maybe it's to scare the little kids into being good.
That's a coke nail!!


I would definitely find a new doctor!


If you do go to see him again, put him on the spot %26amp; ask him about it!!
The only people I know who have a long pinkie nail are ';powder'; snorters. Come to think of it, one of my co-workers has one. I'm gonna ask him about it tonight!
I'm agreeing with the cocaine thing and also agreeing you should seek medical help elsewhere.
man... picky or what! The guy probably missed when he was cutting his nails!
In the 70's people would keep their pinky nail long for snorting coke (cocaine)-- just dip it in, scoop, and snort. Being a DR. he probably has $$$.......its a possability. You should ask him, just to watch him squirm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment