Sunday, August 1, 2010

I am right handed and find it hard to cut my nails with my left hand.any tips?

turn aroundI am right handed and find it hard to cut my nails with my left hand.any tips?
Ithink everyone has that problem , I just cut straight across and file the rest of it into shape.I am right handed and find it hard to cut my nails with my left hand.any tips?
Try nail clippers.
practice... or ask someone else to cut the nails on your right hand.
I have the same problem, I am better about it now, I just had to kind of train myself. Thats all that I have to offer.
get someone else to do it for you!
nail clippers are easier, but practice makes almost perfect with scissors too!!
You need very very good nail scissors
get some1 2 cut them 4 u.
Get someone else to cut them!!
what i usually do is cut them into the general shape/length that i want then file them so that there smooth
Nail Clippers? Someone do it for you?


That's odd, I can do it with ease, if only I was truly ambidextrous...
Get them done professionally. It does not cost much these days.


Or maybe get a friend to do them. But me personally i would get them done by a pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment