Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where can I find a Long Weight, Bag of Holes, Left Handed Hammer, Rubber Nails and a Skirting Board Ladder?

Apparently my work is having a couple of people in to fix a few things (my work is paying them next to nothing, so we have to supply the tools), and I need to find them these tools before they arrive.





I tried my local DIY shop, but after sitting there for about 40 minutes the man told me there are none in stock at the moment.





Where else can I find these tools? Thank you.Where can I find a Long Weight, Bag of Holes, Left Handed Hammer, Rubber Nails and a Skirting Board Ladder?
Same department as the tartan paint and the prop wash.Where can I find a Long Weight, Bag of Holes, Left Handed Hammer, Rubber Nails and a Skirting Board Ladder?
they are full of it, ive done several small odd jobs and own several tools and my favorite store is home depot, i can most assuredly tell you that there is no such thing as these tools,
Since Hme Depuke didn't have em' I would try George's Gateway to Bargains, they have everything.





I just saw a truck load of post holes go by.....
Hey Rube, someone is pulling your leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment