Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why does my hands color becoming darker esp below the nails?

Please suggest. I am very fair even my fingers on hand were equally fair. But these days i am finding the color of my fingers esp below the nails are getting darker. What can i do do avoid this?


I use good washing liquids for dish washing. I don think tat wud hav been a problem.Why does my hands color becoming darker esp below the nails?
try to go for some manicure treatments, sum say that it happens due to body heat so drink lot of water, fresh fruit juice, apply lemon juice or white of egg on ur hands n wash it after ten minutes or mix potato juice n husk of wheat or wheat n massage ur hands for some time n then wash it if this didnt help u go for a skin doctor then...Why does my hands color becoming darker esp below the nails?
thats weird


babys usually get that, %26amp; whatever color it is


under there nails is what color they're going to be .


try using gloves %26amp; more moisturizer :)
  • matte lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment