Sunday, August 1, 2010

Do u find girls with long hand and toe nails good or bad....?

if they are nicely shaped n doesnt look dirtyDo u find girls with long hand and toe nails good or bad....?
Medium-long manicured fingernails can be very pretty.


But long gnarly toenails gross me out.


My toenails are short, clean, and always painted a pretty color.Do u find girls with long hand and toe nails good or bad....?
long TOENAILS?? i think it's disgusting, since i'm a nurse, and i like people who are neat, especially with their nails. although they don't look dirty or they have them painted, it still looks unhygienic...
Do you mean finger and toes nails?





Yes, i think if they take good care of them.
good
uggg. my sister in law does those long toenail things. so nasty. makes her look like a gargoyle. on the hands are fine as long as they are tastefully done
Well for the most part I think they look really bad. There is that small percent though where they look good on a person. Long toe nails all together no matter what look awful I think, but sometimes long finger nails look alright it just depends on what the person looks like and how well they take care of them and stuff.
I don't think it's bad.
Long nails on a hand are very pretty as long as they aren't overly long like eagle claws and if the person takes care of their nails. But I think long toenails are nasty especially if you can hear them clanking on the ground as you walk.
Depending on what part of the country you live in I think. I live in NYC, and here it's BAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment