Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I work in an environment where I have to wash my hands a lot. How can I get my weak nails to grow?

Does anyone know of a good nail polish or something that I can use to help my nails grow? I have tried everything from Sally Hansen to O.P.I. Nail Envy, and nothing helps. Any ideas?


Thank You!I work in an environment where I have to wash my hands a lot. How can I get my weak nails to grow?
eat jello... Lots and lots of jello


Or add Knoxx gelatin to jello and make Knoxx blocks... They are delicious and your hair and nails will grow a lot strongerI work in an environment where I have to wash my hands a lot. How can I get my weak nails to grow?
Maybeline Wet Shine
try hard as nails or that new green tea stuff!


i use hard as nails cause i wash my hands constantly and it workd great
Take Knox gelatin or eat a lot of jello.
Wish I had a life as easy as yours where a stupid problem like that was the worst thing I ever had to deal with.
you should try nail protection lke me


love,


Miley cyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment