Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Question for females with beautiful hands/nails?

women with naturally beautful hands/nails only please (no fake nails )


Do people comment on your nails, when does it happen and what do they say?Question for females with beautiful hands/nails?
well my pops' told me I have good lines on my hand because they don't touch, you know the three lines that are visible lol... he says it means I will ';live far away from home'; when I'm older meaning I'm independent





my grandma says my hands aren't skinny or bony but they are big and full not like HUGE and LONG just like normal I guess





Manicurist compliments how I can keep my nails long and healthy





Some stranger said I should be a hand model





My man and mom says I have strong grip, they both love massages





lol that's bout' it but I don't think I have nice handsQuestion for females with beautiful hands/nails?
People usually say they like my nails(they're always painted and manicured.) Or they say I have ';lovely skin.'; It usually happens at malls, when I'm handing the cashier money or something.
My elders tell me how my hands are slender and my fingers a long... but they put me down by saying my veins are visible and that I have very dry skin.





I've heard others compliment how smooth and firm my sister's skin on her hands are. I've noticed hers are always moist and looks almost angellic/innocent/young.





When I look at other's hands, I pay attention to those positives as well as groomed cuticles and the color of the nails. Making sure the nails aren't too yellow, cuticles are dry and cracked. I don't care much for noticing pretty polish, fake nails, or swollen cuticles... bleh! Those are things that I notice instantly.





I really don't go searching for every thing I like in hands. But I comment women at my work, as they shop for jewelry or when they check out. However, my elders like to hold hands and that is how my hands are usually analyzed. Other times it's the same way I notice others... when I'm out shopping I'd try bracelets or rings on.





I have never had a manicure before, if that helps any.





But that's just me...
they comment my nails cause they are so perfectly shaped, polished in cute colors...
yeah lots of times!!! when im in gym class and we hold hands to do some exercise...u have to look at other ppls hands to do it...ppl say that my hands are very cute and my nails are so perfect...they always ask me how i do it without going to a beautician...lol i find it funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment