Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have nail varnish all on my hands and I have tried nail varnish remover and soap etc. How shall I get it off

this is urgent...so please reply ASAP! As soon as you see it really. It is blue nail varnish and highly visible. I need it off ery quickly. Once again it is URGENT! Thanks...xoxoI have nail varnish all on my hands and I have tried nail varnish remover and soap etc. How shall I get it off
white spirit is the only way xxI have nail varnish all on my hands and I have tried nail varnish remover and soap etc. How shall I get it off
nail polish remover SHOULD actually work


once i had nail polish on my hands and tried scrubbing them with a nail brush and soap which did nothing and i ended up having the bite the nail polish off - but it was only on a small area so that may not work for you





you should probably try nail polish remover again - try soaking your hands in it/splashing it all over your hands and leaving it for a few minutes then see what happens





if this doesnt work try something like turps or paint stripper - which might damage your skin im not sure but it will def. get the polish off your hands
Reallt soak your hands in warm to hot water and use a nail brush to srcub it off!
Keep using the nail polish remover, just scrub a little harder with the cotton pads.
pumice stone works everytime go carefully tho!
just cut your hand off
white spirit or turps
Keep on using the nail polish remover until all the varnish is gone. You may need a stronger brand. Some are too gentle.
use a different kind of nail varnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment