Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I become better at painting/decorating my nails ~ especially with my right hand?

Hey guys! Thanks in advance for clicking on my question!





Okay, so here it is:


I would say I'm about average on painting my nails, even with my right hand (I am left-handed), but whenever I try to do the little designs - especially with the decorating brushes w/ the thin tips - it always looks really shaky and amateurish. So I was wondering how long it would take for me to get good at doing my nails - and how should I do it?





This is about how good I want to be:


https://www.edline.net/dynimg/docid/3229鈥?/a>





Thank you guys! 10 points!How can I become better at painting/decorating my nails ~ especially with my right hand?
well like drawing, some people are better than others.


maybe you should practise them little designs on your toenails or maybe paper.. or someone elses nails. the more you do it the better you will get


and if you want them as nice as that picture..


maybe get a five year old to paint at your nails..How can I become better at painting/decorating my nails ~ especially with my right hand?
I dont know anything about nails, but what i would do is to do little designs on paper with your right hand and just keep practicing until ur ready and i would do the pinky nail first so you can put your hand more freely. hoped this helped =)
0mg u look ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment