Sunday, August 1, 2010

If I dip my hands / nails in milk, will that deliver nutrients to them?

i don't know about dipping your hands in milk, but i do know if you eat a lot of jell-o, that will strengthen them and help to make them grow faster!If I dip my hands / nails in milk, will that deliver nutrients to them?
No, it wont. You need to actually DRINK the milk to get the nutrients to the nails. I also suggest taking a multivitamin.If I dip my hands / nails in milk, will that deliver nutrients to them?
Milk is full of milk proteins and fats. So when you do a hand-bath with milk for a substantial amount of time, the fats and proteins will soften the skin. leaving your hands soft and supple. If not, why else did Cleopetra bath herself in a pool of milk everyday? Technically, our outer-skin is dead but the fat and protein molecules can still be absorbed slowly while immersing ourselves in milk.
No it won't but drinking the milk will definetly helop you get nutreints and calcium.
no dont waste the milk,drink it
Well I guess thinking about it, it's like marinading a piece of meat.





It is possible, I guess. When you rub cream into skin, it helps, and milk is full of calcium, so go ahead and dip.





After you've dipped, drink the stuff, just to be sure.
I think you better drink the milk.But if you dip your nail,maybe it can absorb the nutrient,like your tooth,it can absorb the calcium from toothpaste. (have you heard milkbath from ancient tradition?)
No. For milk to deliver nutrients, it would have to be able to penetrate.
No, people don't get nutrients through osmosis. LOL Sorry I shouldn't laugh at your question.





There are many lotions with the nutrients of milk in it. Try Burt Bees. It should give you much better results.
Nails are dead cells. THINK OF IT LIKE THIS: Would a bunch of dead bodies be able to eat and drink and then grow, if they're DEAD?











Nope, but like every1 else is saying, you're better off drinking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment