Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have pale, pink-ish hands - what colour should I paint my nails with?

I know pink looks good - but I want to try something different! I wore a purply-pearly light shade at my wedding and it looked great. Would a light, shimmery blue, brown or gold go with my skin tone? Thanks guys.I have pale, pink-ish hands - what colour should I paint my nails with?
RED! it would POP :) like a glossy red :)I have pale, pink-ish hands - what colour should I paint my nails with?
I am very light skin. pale colors on me make me look like im dying haha and i tried a blue and it looked like i was dead lol so i wouldnt suggest blue unless its a really dark blue. purple looks great on me too. i would try red.
i think light, glittery blue would look good


or dark red.... that would bring some color into your hands if they're really pale


i recommend that you go get a manicure or something


that way it would look professional
depends what outfit is accompanying it. Any colour would go but a bright red, purple/near black, bright orange, pale nude, clear gloss anything goes!
I would deffenatly choose a red or a midnight plum from avon but be careful you dont look goth
I think gold cause it might go with the skin tone!!
i wud say, shimmery blue wud look great! gold would to!

No comments:

Post a Comment