Saturday, August 21, 2010

One of my classmates put her nails through my hand... oww it really hurt?

see .. there's this girl in my class dont want 2 menton her name.. i dont know why but she hates my guts... .i came to school 1 hour late cuz i was feeling like i waz gonna throw up... which i eventually did.. anyway when i got there ... she waz angry that i came late... cuz we had a class play in 2 weeks... my teacher said it waz okay that came late.. she then told me to join the reahersal.. when i did the girl hu hates my guts calls me .. then she ask me why i waz so late ..so i tld her the story.. some ppl started making fun of me.. i got angry with this one guy who waz getting on my nerves .. so i tld him 2 shut up... that girl hu hates me .. tells ME to shut up.. then she calls me a h*rny sl*t.. 4 no reason.. whacks me on the face.. and then i try 2 whack her back but she caught hold of my hands... then she puts her nails through my skin.. n shes got the sharpest nails in the whole class even sharper than the teachers...





i just wanna know how to avoid her cuz she super mean...One of my classmates put her nails through my hand... oww it really hurt?
See your couslar asap. She can remove you from that atomosphere and into somewhere more sutive. However, you have to behave as well and make new freinds.One of my classmates put her nails through my hand... oww it really hurt?
Through your hand??!!! Blimey, those are some nails!! How about welding gloves?
my....... i feel bad for you though.... Here are my advice/s for you:





- Ignore her because if you planned to have revenge on her, your relationship with her will worsen.


- Past after 2 weeks and talk with but remember to be careful she might do something to you worse than that. (This advice not be practical but if it works the better. Better, to ignore her for a while from my opinion)


- Talk with a very reliable person about this situation... (because I'm only 14 and I'm afraid that my advice might not be good.)





I hope that helps %26gt;_%26lt;

No comments:

Post a Comment