Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My skin is turning yellow bettwen my fingers around the nails and all around my hands, anyone has an idea of?

what this could be, I am tyred all time and I sleep so much lately...kind of scared!My skin is turning yellow bettwen my fingers around the nails and all around my hands, anyone has an idea of?
The skin problem could be a fungal infection.


Why not see your doc then you can ask him/her about your tiredness at the same time.My skin is turning yellow bettwen my fingers around the nails and all around my hands, anyone has an idea of?
STOP SMOKing!!! :( its bad for your health sweetie
Carotenemia? Do you have a light-complexion and have you been eating many yellow/green vegetables and/or drinking lots of vegetable juice per chance?
don't drink tap water, or fluoride tooth past.


Fluoride poisoning has these symptoms.


Check the net for fluoride symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment