Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I got my nails done and for some reason my hands are trembling?

Today it was my first time getting gel nails put on and i'm not really used to using them. Could this be related with the trembling at all? Like when i'm texting with my phone it feels like my hands are shaking and i've been having a hard time....I got my nails done and for some reason my hands are trembling?
nah its all mental, you're just focusing on your hands too much, being self conscious about it makes them shake. It'll go away as you get used to the fact that most girls do their nails, big deal.I got my nails done and for some reason my hands are trembling?
No i wouldnt think so. But maybe allergic reaction. Look it up or call a doctor.
I'm sure that has nothing to do with it. I think you're just a hypochondriac.

No comments:

Post a Comment