Sunday, August 1, 2010

Can eczema affect the nails on my hands?

i have had eczema since i was born, affecting mainly my hands, elbow joints and knee joints. For the last few years, however, i have had crusty, bumpy nailbeds only on my thumbs. The doctor does not know what it is. The only thing i can think of is that perhaps my eczema has affected the nailbeds, but i am not sure if this is possible?Can eczema affect the nails on my hands?
Yes, eczema can affect the nails. You should try the herbal anti-eczema cream from http://www.champori.com It works even in hard cases.Can eczema affect the nails on my hands?
yeah, eczema grows on any part of the skin even nailbeds. however, I don't think it would effect your nails any that would be more of a nail infection.


This may sound odd, but soak your hands in some water with a few drops of bleach. Strangely enough, It helps!


Aveeno lotions help keep my eczema under control as long as I use it everyday. Hope, this helps. GOOD LUCK!
Common eczema locations include the hands, and so perhaps it can be possible that your eczema has spread to your nail beds. However, consult doctors to be sure, it may also be psoriasis or other skin conditions. Knowing what causes this skin problems can really help you get the right cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment