Saturday, August 21, 2010

My nails on my right hand and wearing away!!?

I stared working at a Deli, been there for about 4 weeks now. My nails are cracking and peeling on both hands...but on my right hand in the past week where they are peeling are just breaking of so i got really short nails on some of my right hand fingers. Usually this would not bother me but it hurts cos they are getting low. Would this be because I'm putting a glove on my hand and taking it of so many times? like the moisture? How can i stop them from doing this or getting worse? I have tried wearing clear nail polish but its not helping...any ideas?My nails on my right hand and wearing away!!?
I know EXACTLY what you mean! I would say its the moisture. Are you right handed? Yah, I know, weird question. But if your right handed, that's your dominant hand, so you it use more, which in return can cause chipping.








I try putting on a new coat of Hard As Nails on before I got to work %26amp; after I get home.


My nails on my right hand and wearing away!!?
try '; Nexcare by 3M'; It's a first aid skin crack care. It looks just like nail polish and drys instantly. I think Johnson %26amp; Johnson makes one also.

No comments:

Post a Comment