Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does anyone know how to get tie dye stains off hands and nails?

I've tried paint thinner and lemon juice and salt.Does anyone know how to get tie dye stains off hands and nails?
I've used bleach before. Just pour it on your hands, scrub quickly, and rinse. it may not come off all the way, but it will sure help. That tie dye does not come off easily, you may just have to wait a couple of days.Does anyone know how to get tie dye stains off hands and nails?
I used one of the mr. clean erase sponges you can get in the grocery store. They are white and come in a two pack sometimes. if you can stand the sponge slowly falling apart, it worked. my hands were blue and like a smurf. takes a little while burt it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Abuse



I usually just wait till it fades. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment