Saturday, August 21, 2010

My bf cant clip his nails on his right hand cuz he is rigt handed and cant hold the clipper in his left hand?

help! is my bf normal?My bf cant clip his nails on his right hand cuz he is rigt handed and cant hold the clipper in his left hand?
omg! give your boyfriend a break! you should like/ love him for what and who he is. my god every single one of your questions is about him. your asking for HELP for your boyfriend when YOUR the one that needs help.





you have some major issues, and quite frankly i personally think your boyfriend deserves much better than youMy bf cant clip his nails on his right hand cuz he is rigt handed and cant hold the clipper in his left hand?
I'm right handed and I clip my right handed nails using my left hand. Your boyfriend sounds like a big baby who needs to be babied and spoiled. He's just making up excuses so that you will cater to his every whim.
yes...u should help him out here. give him a hand
Lol excuses
Thats not wierd And it just makes it a little harder to do...He can clip them if he really tries to..Why dont you clip them for him???

No comments:

Post a Comment