Saturday, August 21, 2010

Describe your hands (are you wearing nail polish)?

My hands are small for my height but I have long looking fingers because my fingers are slender.





Right now I have a french manicure.Describe your hands (are you wearing nail polish)?
My hands are rather large for a female (even though I'm 5' 8.5';, I think they're too large - about 7.4'; from the base of my palm to the tip of my middle finger). I don't have nail polish on and it's been a long time since I have. I've bitten my fingernails for as long as I can remember, but they actually don't look too, too horrible (for me) right now. If I didn't bite my nails I'd wear a french manicure or a light pink color on my nails.Describe your hands (are you wearing nail polish)?
My hands are quite feminine, long and slender and my fingers are the same long and slender as well which comes in handy when im playing the violin or the piano. My nails are at a medium length which i keep manicured myself and i'm wearing black nail varnish at the moment.
umm... i'm white, my fingers are long, i have on green nail polish that's been there WAY too long, so it's super chipped... i'm wearing three rings, and i have calluses on the fingers on my left hand, from playing the guitar %26amp; violin.
my hands show time and hard work


long fingers yet chubby now


a piano player i once was


now age is my demise


no polish upon my nails i place


the scars are there why try to hide


so what you see is just plain hands


full of love and help galore.
i have huge hands with gorgeous nails. i keep them manicured and polished. i just loved your hand video. maybe those hands and mine could get together. i think they would make magic. i will put my hands where ever you desire. if you know what i mean
My left hand:


pinky and thumb are an electric sky blue


pointer and ring finger are a nice blood red


the middle finger is black





My right hand:


pinky and thumb are bloody red


pointer and ring are white


middle isn't painted... I was thinking maybe pink.
Apparently i have really girly hands.


I don't have any nail varnish on beacuse i've literally just taken it off. But it was blue.
Average sized hands,Long fingers,One nail is .painted silver and the next is silver glitter polish in that pattern,Small short clean nails.
I got bored so let my little cousin paint my pink green...kind of an icky looking pink as well. And it's not very even. Guess that's what you get with 9 year olds.





My hands are still huge and weirdly bendy.
fresh manicure: trimmed cuticles, soft hands, filed nails, yellow nail polish with a navy blue flower on each second to last finger.
my nails are kind of short because i never let them grow, long nails are ugly to me. i have a band-aid on my ring finger and my cuticles are ugly because i bite them
m gud hands...wid loong fingers..with *purple*


funkky nailpaint!!
My hands are thin, with long fingers, black chipped nail polish lol, and a beautiful 10 k diamond ring my boyfriend got me on my right hand ring finger =)
i have small hands but thats because i am short, my fingers are slim and medium sized %26lt;perfect for holdin lol%26gt;right now my finger polish is blue, but kinda screwed up rite now
My hands are pretty wide, short fingers, neatly cut fingernails. I don't use nail polish on my finger nails, they become very soft and brake. I only use it on my toenails.
i have regular sized hands (i think) and chipped purple nail poish. sophisticated,yes.
French Manicureee
long fingers that constantly need moisturizing.
I have small hands,


There really soft from the lotion i just put on.


I have a french manicure also


=]
im wearing purple nail polish! french manicures rock.....
I have greenish blueish nail polish and they have pen on them because i was studying.
My hands are small long slender fingers long nails and electric blue shiny nailpolish and a ring :)
long skinny fingers, no polish
Small, I have fat fingers and my nails are all messed with navy blue nail polish.
Normal hands
hand having 8 fingers nd two thumbs....





no nail polish,nothing! my hands are all ready beautiful..
I have history coursework written on the back of my left hand in blue ink





:) - that reminds me i must do it
Spiderfingers! (:


My nails are black today. And chipped.
Yeah, I have bright pink nail polish with sparkles!
i have orange nails which is chipped and i ahve avrage fingers with tiny palms ,x
people say i have ';baby hands';


and my nail polish is pink and chipped a bit


lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment