Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the best home remedy for moisturizing hands & keeping the colour on my nails even when washing dishes?

I wash the dishes most of the time and I use a dishwashing paste. I notice that my hands are getting a lot of wrinkles. I use cheap nail polish because that's all I can afford at the present time.What is the best home remedy for moisturizing hands %26amp; keeping the colour on my nails even when washing dishes?
Water has chlorine which is responsible for discoloration of skin.So always wear gloves while washing dishes.Any cleansing agent will have chemicals in itso avoid direct contact with it


Wrinkles on hand are a direct result of less moisture. Invest in a good moisturiser or can use any oil or milk fat. Massage it well on your hands. water also dries skin so definately wear gloves


http://www.skinsheen.com/articles-wrinkl鈥?/a>What is the best home remedy for moisturizing hands %26amp; keeping the colour on my nails even when washing dishes?
You could either wear rubber gloves while washing dishes, or you could buy a cheap clear nail polish and apply a coat of it on top of your regular colour.





Oatmeal your hands!
prepare a mixture of brown sugar + olive oil (if ur cost-cutting, u can use palm oil) .. u can also apply that to ur skin (body) to exfoliate and moisturize..
Wear cotton lined rubber gloves. They will protect your hands and nails at the same time.
use rubber gloves when washing dishes





invest in a base and top coat (normally can find one that does both)

No comments:

Post a Comment