Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to neatly paint the nails on your right hand, when you are right handed?

Ok, so i live with my boyfriend who would be mortified if i asked him to help. But im sick of buying really nice nail polish, only to have it look a state on my right hand, because i cannot paint it properly. it never looks smooth, and i always need to tidy it up with nail varnish remover on a cotton bud. Does anyone have any tips on how to neatly paint the hand you paint with? (lefties, with the left, righties the right)


thank you :) How to neatly paint the nails on your right hand, when you are right handed?
Put your left hand on something to hold it steady and just move your right hand and your left hand a little to do it. Move your right hand up and down to paint.How to neatly paint the nails on your right hand, when you are right handed?
Ahahaha. I have the same problem but I think every girl who paints their nails does. Lol. But for me what I just recently learned is that paint the right hand and who cares if it's sloppy. The day after when they're dry, pick at the paint a little and whatever is on your skin comes off real easy and it looks the same as if you took the time to clean it up with acetone. But saves a lot of time.
i cant paint my nails for my life, they always come out soo bad. My friend acctully tells me that it looks like ray charles did my nails, rofl


But for my b-day i got these things called nail patches from sephora and they are THE COOLEST things in the world. they are just a strip of paint in like a sticker and it last 10 days, its awesome.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
practise! Also, do one nail at a time and let it dry completely before starting second nail.
lean your left hand on a table so it won't move and go slowly.. and practice makes perfect!
just be careful and paint em slowly lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment