Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If your nails on 1 handwere all long but the other hand only had 2 long nails would you trim all your nails?

would you trim all your nails to be the same length or keep your nails different lengthsIf your nails on 1 handwere all long but the other hand only had 2 long nails would you trim all your nails?
Cut them all to the same size. If I break one nail on my hand, and it's super short (like down to the skin) I will cut them all off and start over.If your nails on 1 handwere all long but the other hand only had 2 long nails would you trim all your nails?
Ah, well I don't just cut off the nails on one hand...I cut off all ten nails and start over.

Report Abuse



Definitely yes.....ill trim all my nails.....different lenghts are so not cool...
the same length
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment