Saturday, August 21, 2010

When my hands get wet, my nails turn clear. What should I be doing?

They've always been a little brittle and i've tried strengthing clear polish, but that doesn't work either. Any tips or ideas of what I can do to stop this from happening?When my hands get wet, my nails turn clear. What should I be doing?
Mine do that, too, and they have all my life. I always just assumed it was normal... but the more you can keep them OUT of water (wear gloves when you can) the better it is for them.





As far as brittle nails, different things work for different people. I've had really good luck with a product called Develop 10. You can get it from their website, but I've recently found it at Ulta (in their salon area). I've tried a lot of others, but this one works really well for me - without it my nails peel and split, with it they will grow so long people think they're fake!When my hands get wet, my nails turn clear. What should I be doing?
you need to keep lotion on your hands and try drinking jello water or eating lots of jello it makes them harder and also try hard as nails it works well
This is perfectly alright. I have that too.
Take pre-natel vitamins, they are good for growing healthy nails. My nails turn clear also when they are wet, I think that's pretty normal. You can also get a buffer and buff them once a week, but serious those vitamins you can get anywhere and they are good for your hair and nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment