Sunday, August 1, 2010

Nails on one hand bigger than other?

DOES ANYONE HAVE LARGER NAILS ON ONE HAND THAT ARE MORE THAN JUST A BIT LARGER THAN THE OTHER,I KNOW A BIT IS NORMAL BUT MINE IS QUITE A BIT LARGER.Nails on one hand bigger than other?
everyone has a bigger side of there body that is your dominate side im a righty so my right nails hand arm leg everything is just a little bigger thats for everyone too hopefully your forearm isnt much bigger than the other that would be a problem time to get out the houseNails on one hand bigger than other?
The nails on my right hand are always a lot shorter than the ones on my left, I think its cos im right handed and do everything with that hand, the nails get more wear and tear and break more easily
Do you masturbate with the larger one???
Some people are more symmetrical, some less. It's okay. Ever look at the late Jeremy Brett's ears?
No but one of my boobs is bigger than the other one! LOL
They could be ingrowing a little bit my big toe is and its bigger than the other coz its digging in on the side
  • matte lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment