Sunday, August 1, 2010

Do I have to have long nails to have beautiful hands?

I think I don't have a wrinkled hand or whatever. My hands are smooth soft and I have long fingers but I was just wondering if long nails are necessary for having beautiful hands. I wont grow nails even so because im playing the violin but I just want to know.





I dont really mean very long nails.Do I have to have long nails to have beautiful hands?
not very long, but medium length nails... i play the violin too, and my nails are medium length. sometimes when they get a little bit longer, they get in the way and i have to cut them before playing but most of the time it's fine. why don't you grow them to a medium length (if they're not now)?Do I have to have long nails to have beautiful hands?
Nope, I don't believe so. I think some womens' hands look more beautiful when their nails are short. I have a cousin who always grows her nails but I think her hands look really pretty when her nails are short. That's just my opinion. However I think my hands look more attractive when my nails have grown a bit and are shaped nicely.
The answer to this question truly depends on your perception of beauty.





However, my opinion is that you don't need to have long nails to have beautiful hands. The key is to take care of your skin and to keep your short nails well-manicured. i.e., all shaped neatly, cuticles trimmed, and nails buffed or polished.
Yes, I would say manicure them and get handspas. There is a page about Hands and how Beautriful hands vcan be, have a look at http://www.handzandfeet.com , you can also post your pictures of hands there and participate in a beauty contest.





Hopefully that answers your question,





E.



long nils are not actually necessary for beautiful hands. but too shortly cut nils makes ur hand look dumb . medium size nail or little less than medium will help u. u can make ur hand look good by using a good nail enamel
no u don't need long nails at all





just make sure they are well groomed





can u answer my question please ( pic included)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>
well manicured is the key
no--long nails are hard to keep.just wear lotion
  • matte lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment